Welcome to DBpedia!
DBpedia is a crowd-sourced community effort to extract structured information from Wikipedia and make this information available on the Web. DBpedia allows you to ask sophisticated queries against Wikipedia.
You can query DBpedia on the Web using Triple Pattern Fragments in the following versions:
- DBpedia 2016-04 English: browse – query
- DBpedia 2015-10 English: browse – query
- DBpedia 2015-04 English: browse – query
- DBpedia 2014 English: browse – query
- All older DBpedia versions from the LANL Linked Data Archive.
Want to have a DBpedia version in your language? Let us know!
Browse DBpedia by triple pattern
Use a DBpedia Triple Pattern Fragments interface to query by triple pattern. Examples:
Query DBpedia from your browser
Your browser executes these queries locally using Triple Pattern Fragments.